- Face masks/coverings are required for all team members and guests over the age of two, at all times while inside the building. Our team members will be wearing masks to protect you, please protect our team in return.
- Gloves are available upon request for guests if desired.
- In addition to team member health checks, all guest will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Guests with temperatures of 100.4 or more will not be permitted access.
- Social distancing is required wherever possible; floor markings are in place to indicate appropriate distances in certain locations.
- Protective barriers placed at most point of sales between guests and team members.
- Limited occupancy in enclosed spaces in conjunction with state and local guidelines.
Cleaning & Sanitation Protocols:
iPlay America is certified in Infectious Disease Prevention and has received a Healthy Business Certification by NJBIA. This means that the iPlay America Facility has a disease prevention plan in place that meets the guidelines set forth by the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control, and the Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
- iPlay America’s HVAC system is contracted with a licensed HVAC technician. We use Purolator Hi-E 40 Mechanical Merv filters that are the highest quality filters made for our system.
- All team members are trained on proper use of cleaning & sanitizing products.
- Proper cleaning of “high touch surfaces”.
- Multiple disinfecting stations available throughout the facility.
- Daily use of the electrostatic sprayer for deep sanitation process.
- Sanitation of all restrooms occur every two hours daily, and 2 times per week deep clean of all restrooms.
Policies & Procedures
Game Time Bar & Grill Indoor/Outdoor Dining:
- Seating will be limited to a maximum of eight (8) guests per table.
- Dining layout in place for necessary distancing measures.
- All tables, chairs, benches, etc. will be disinfected after each use.
- Masks are required at all times for all guests over the age of 2, except when seated at your table.
- Guests may only consume food or beverage while physically seated. (Indoor only)
Topgolf Swing Suite:
- Food & Beverage services are available while in your bay or seated at a table.
- Guests must wear their facemasks while playing, unless they are physically seated to consume food or beverages.
- Physical barriers have been installed in between each bay for additional safety measures.
- All surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized prior to next reservation, including equipment.
Please note that iPlay America cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether or not to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By visiting our facility, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
Safe and clean – our promise to you.
The iPlay America team is committed to protecting you and our team members. As we return to our daily lives, we will continue to lead in health, sanitation and safety practices throughout the park. We ask that you take the time to read our promise!